Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
I promise...
I will get new posts up SOON! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to sift through all of the pictures. I didn't realize how many pictures we took in Paris! I appreciate hearing from all of you, and I am thrilled to know that so many of you check our blog regularly. You should start seeing the blogs by tomorrow I promise! There will be about six that I can think of coming your way so get ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was starting to wonder if you died! But im stoked you didnt! Cant wait to see all the new posts!! Ive been a waiting!!
ReplyDelete-Tarrin