Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby News!!!

Yesterday was our doctor's appointment and it went super! I apologize for not posting on it last night! I was having such trouble with the ultrasound pictures and not to mention I had gone to the gym after work and passed out when I got home! I guess I just couldn't handle it. The doctor had nothing but good news for us, of what "news" he had for us. He had me get some blood taken for a couple of routine optional tests. Nothing out of the ordinary for you worriers out there (Grandma!). We were able to get an ultrasound and watch the baby move and wiggle around. It was pretty funny at first because he/she was not facing us and the doctor made a comment about him/her not being very cooperative. I then, being the momma that I am, looked down at my belly and told the baby to cooperate for the doctor and right away our little munchkin turned around and was great for the rest of the ultrasound! I thought it was pretty great. At least we know we have a great listener on our hands. Since our doctor had a lot of time with us and we didn't have a lot of questions or things to go over our time watching the baby was extended a lot compared to the other times we've been able to see him/her. And for all of those wondering if we found out what we are having you can squash that thought! :) We were clear with the doc' that we wanted it to be a surprise and he even said that he wouldn't look and later mentioned that our little one was crossing it's legs most of the time so we wouldn't have been able to tell then anyway! We have another ultrasound on Wednesday next week with a better machine so I am very excited for those pictures! For now I will leave you with the "o.k." pictures we have from yesterday of our little flutter bug.

Well I thought I was going to leave you with pictures, however, I am so sorry to inform you that it's not working! I'm going to try and see what I can do to make it a different format so we can get this pictures up and ready for you all. Thank you for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment