Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

Our Thanksgiving was extremely fun! A little crazy, but fun none the less. Throughout the morning we would have numerous power surges that ended up breaking a couple peoples ovens! It was a little hectic but we all ended up coming together as a family and making everything work.
As for the rest of our Thanksgiving we had about 18 people over and an amazing spread of food. I do have to say I was very excited for my first turkey! I had nothing but compliments on it and it made me feel so very good! (I just thought I'd add that in.) We couldn't have asked for a better set of friends and we will be missing the ones that leave us this year.

1 comment:

  1. What a great time you all had! Good to see you were all together for Turkey Day. We miss you so! But, you were the perfect hostess... carry on! ;)
    I love you.
    Momma
    Mmmmbah!

    ReplyDelete