Hunter's new highchair! Thank you Auntie Jen! We have been waiting for this highchair in the mail for the last two months and thank heavens that it's here now. He loves it and it makes feeding time so much easier than using the Bumbo seat. Now I can see his cute little face before I shove food into it, he has never complained though. :)
Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Highchair!
Hunter's new highchair! Thank you Auntie Jen! We have been waiting for this highchair in the mail for the last two months and thank heavens that it's here now. He loves it and it makes feeding time so much easier than using the Bumbo seat. Now I can see his cute little face before I shove food into it, he has never complained though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cool! What a nice highchair. Thank you Auntie Jen!
ReplyDelete