Hunter and I safely made it back home! It was an adventure and a half. Flying on a C-5 Galaxy for the first time (oh and the seats were BACKWARDS) and flew to a destination without a ticket from there to home. All of you know me, I'm a planner, and over planner if you will, this was a lot for me. Once we landed in Memphis everything was closed because it was 3am so we had to wait for an hour for the desks to open up and then I had to wait for an hour and a half, at the counter, TRYING to buy a ticket. I ended up having to pay $400 dollars EXTRA just because I was buying it there. Oh good heavens!
It was rough but we finally made it! Mom and Dad picked us up from the airport and took us straight to In & Out, we can't withold that from our children now can we?! Getting showered was the best feeling in the world! The three pack came over, my neices, and we all had a blast playing with each other. I am typing this at 5:20am because wonderful jetlag and pregnancy combine does wonders for sleep. I should actually go and try to laydown again. We'll SEE you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment