Ahhhhhhh! Ok, now that that's out of my system I can go on. We have finally gotten our hard copy orders which means that we can FINALLY start setting up dates for everything. Everything except our flight date. Yeah, the BIG date. I'm waiting for a call back from my doctor so he can let me know when I CAN'T fly. We are really hoping to get out of here as a family, so much easier flying when there are two parents (really it's so Zach can keep me calm, I'm not the greatest flyer). I've been hearing/reading a lot of different things about pregnant women and flying. One of my discoveries was that I can't fly past 28 weeks. This little tid bit of information I have gotten from numberous sources and if that is infact the case then get ready for a Lindsay and Hunter in two weeks! Sorry, Missy would come with Zach in the middle of December. I'm not about to fly with a 1 1/2 year old and my crazy nerves followed with a dog. Nah, I'll pass. Zach can be the cool guy going through the airport with his mini weenie dog in her black and pink carrier! ha ha ha! If the doc' says that I can fly until 32ish weeks then we should be home the week of the 15th in December. Either way it's coming up EXTREMELY fast.
Now it's purging time in the Stachurski house. I started getting ready for this move about a month ago so everything is pretty organized and ready. Just have to go through the rest of the clothes to see what we are getting rid of at our garage sale, do a couple of things on the computer (wine inventory and what not), go through H's toys, mail some boxes off so we have them at Mom and Dad's house, get Missy her rabbies shot (already scheduled, the poor pup), have the last two final appt's with my doctor and pack our suit cases! It's so great that we don't have to box anything. I like this kind of moving. If I had to box the house then it would be a different story with a psycho Lindsay! This, this I can handle. I love organizing and more importantly delegating! ha ha ha!
It's going to be hard to leave this beautiful place and the great people that we've come to be family with but such is military life. We all know what we signed up for. The upside is that we know we are going to be visiting these wonderful people all over the US or wherever they land.
Anywho, I just wanted to get a little update on us leaving out. H is asleep so I should probably get SOMETHING done. Ciao Ciao!
Sorry you're unsure about what's going to happen. Hopefully you'll hear soon! I'm excited to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat's great that you don't have to pack anything up! I wish I was going through my entire house getting to move back to Cali. ::sigh:: So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteOkay so I can't wait!! ;)
ReplyDeleteMmmmmmbbbah!
Momma