Tuesday, January 25, 2011

T minus 14 days!

Pregnancy: 37 weeks 2 days

Weight Gain: lots! ha! I have definitely hit the 40lb marker. So sad.

Sleep: When I actually sleep it's lovely. If something wakes me up in the middle of the night...MISSY...then it takes me FOREVER to get back to that wonderful slumber.

Gender: Ninja

Name: Gwennyth Ann or Grayson Michael (spelling is still in the works)

Feeling: Anxious! I can't wait to meet his little one! Kiss it's sweet chubby little cheeks (let's face it, the child will have chubby cheeks. I mean come on...it's my kid!) and introduce him/her to Hunter!

Health: Starting to get a bit of a sore throat. :( I've watched all of my loved ones get some form of a cold over the last few months and now I am finally getting hit with something. Of course. Luckily it's not that bad and I can tolerate it.

Belly: Still gigantic. Everyone that sees me either gives the "you must be due any day now" or "you're not going to last two more weeks". Well, yes it is finally true I am due any day now! and I'm almost 100% positive that I will last 14 more days. Yes, I do get quite a few contractions everyday but nothing that is going to send me to L&D. So sorry crazy lady at Target and too much info lady at Vons, I will in fact have a baby in February not January. (You just watch, because I wrote that God's going to have a wee little laugh and deliver this babe the last day in January.)

What I am looking forward to: Bending over. Yes, so simple! Bending over and all of the blood not rushing to my brain and causing me to breathe heavily. It will be so nice. Sure, there are other things that I am looking forward to but this one is pretty short and sweet.

What I miss: Dancing around and playing with Hunter for any period of time without giving myself a contraction. (still the same)

Milestones: 9 months and full term baby!!!

Movement: Constant. The baby loves to push on my pelvis and at the same time push up on my ribs, it's wonderful. *once again this is still the case. Baby S is still a ninja in training!

Cravings: If I start to think about something sweet it's all I can do to stop myself or hunt down anything with sugar in it in the house. Heaven forbid if you get in my way! Ha! Just kidding. I have done pretty well in the last week with not baking anything...I think. I made cookies a week ago so, yes, I'm in the clear for at least the last 5 days...I think. :)


I can't believe we only have 13 more days and a wake up!!! Woooooooooo Hooooooooooo! I'm so excited! My bag is almost completely packed and I think I'm pretty much ready for the debut of this little Stachurski. I have everything in drawers (all boy clothes, we are set for the first month or so if it's a boy for sure!) and I realized that if this is a little girl we're in trouble! I also realized that I still need to buy a boppy cover, white newborn socks (I'm the worst with buying baby socks! Random I know) and I think that's it...I'm sure there is something else that I just can't remember right now but eh, what are you gonna do? The baby will be fine with the sleeper sacks I have for it, Mommies milk and all of the love and squeezes it's going to get!

1 comment:

  1. If it's a girl I'll come to the hospital with lots of clothes, so don't worry. (Or I'll just take your credit card and stock up on the basics... haha.) I'm so excited. You better let me visit you in the hospital. The maternity ward is one of the best places in the hospital. It's like crack!

    ReplyDelete