Friday, February 4, 2011

OH YEAH!

I almost forgot to post about the last Doc's appt! Silly pregnant lady! Everything went splendid. I was surprised however to not be checked for dilating. My mom and I were talking later that evening about it and we came to the conclusion that they didn't want to "stir" anything up. I mean, if it's already a scheduled c-section then why send the woman into labor by messin with things up there? I dunno, just a guess. Hunter was so excited to hear the baby again and so was Grammy! This was the first appt. she has been able to really go to (other than the US that we had when we got here). Listening to the wee one is always so much fun. I love hearing that little washing machine go! ha!

The doctor and I went over some of the pre-op stuff, signing waivers and what not in case something goes wrong, and then he sent me off with my prescriptions for after the bambino/a. Now we wait until Tuesday morning when we have to be at the hospital at 8am for check in and then surgery at 10am! He said it would be about a 30 minute surgery and then presto BABY! Don't worry we will be posting what the baby is once we are out of surgery. I just ask that everyone be patient and don't worry we will get the news out! Just know that by lunch time there will be a new little Stachurski in the world! Yay! Visitors are welcome later in the afternoon (lets say after 3pm) not to mention the next day. We're hoping to get out of there Thursday morning so if you would like to wait until we get home that's fine and dandy too. We are currently planning a baby shower so be ready for that! Might be looking like the beginning of March, we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. This actually brought tears to my eyes! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to meet your little prince or princess!

    ReplyDelete