Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hello Old Friend

Well here I am once again behind in blogging. I really am going to do my best to be better about keeping everything up to date!

I have a HUGE praise report and request! My very good friend just received a new hand, yes the hand transplant that you have been seeing on the news. She was so very blessed to get this new hand after having lost hers in a car accident five years ago. Please continue to pray that her body will not reject the hand and that the recovery process will be smooth sailing.

We are so incredibly happy for her and her family! Praise God!

2 comments:

  1. This is so amazing. I'm so excited for her!

    Ps. Has she decided not to release her name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an incredible story! I do pray that the transplant is successful! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete