Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quick Update

I am a total blog slacker! I have SO MANY pictures it's insane. I have no idea where to start so be patient with me as I little by little get them up.

The kiddos are amazing. Hunter surprises me everyday with something new that he's learned. His vocabulary and ability to make a complete sentence every time he speaks baffles me. That little man is a genius! Gwennyth is incredible. I can't even express how much love I have for these two little ones. She is talking up a storm, rolling over from belly to back, eating like crazy (shocker for my kid right?!?! ha!), working on sitting up by herself (I'm not ready for this), grabbing toys and pulling them to her mouth and so much more!

As you all know we have been looking for a house and about a month or so ago we put an offer in on a short sale home. We heard back a week and a half ago that the sale was verbally approved! We were so excited! Well we now have our written approval and are officially in the escrow process! Yay!! We have a close of escrow date set for 6/28 so by July we will be in our new home if everything goes smoothly. Please pray! The apartment we are in now is not the greatest of places. The people above us are inconsiderate and rude. It's completely stressing me out and with that my milk supply is hurting. Love the ripple effect.

That's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment