Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Well hello there!

I have once again neglected my step-child of a blog. ha! Gwen is now two weeks away from 7 months...oh Lord...and Hunter is almost 2 and a half. Sigh. When did this happen? Well, time for the next one I suppose...NOT! ha! That won't happen for at least a couple of years. Ok, back to the kids and life. Hunter is my little weed. He makes up the best stories now and I absolutely love to watch him play with his toys. I'm terrible about posting pictures because the majority of my pictures are on my iphone and, Krista can confirm this, I never plug my phone into my computer! I really should. I have WAY too many pictures on that thing. I constantly realize that I need to do more projects with H. I think that I can have a moment of my own time when he's still awake...HAHAHAHAHA! I know right? Hilarious! Especially with little princess on the floor too. I need to work more with her too. I know I'm not suppose to use the previous child to measure the new child but H was already sitting himself up and starting to crawl now. This is taking a bit longer. Doesn't she know she has a certain timeline for these things?! I guess I'll give the kid a little wiggle room. The past couple of days she's been having a tummy issue. My gassy girl. Poor baby.

We're also getting ready for deployment. One month and counting. It was so much easier to do this deployment thing by myself. Pray for us please! Also, any advice from you momma's would be welcomed and much appreciated!

Oh, and then there's the house. Yeah, that's its own crazy whirlwind in itself. There are still a bunch of boxes in the garage and two bathrooms to paint. Our poor daughter has no furniture STILL and a guest bed is in her room. One day the house will be done and amazing...one day.

We've been in Ventura for the past week andit's been super! Zach is in OK for a training class and gets back Saturday so back to SD we go. I dislike that drive already. Well, with two children I dislike it.

Oh man! and then there is my new business! Kisses 'N' Stitches (kissesandstitches on Etsy.com) is my newest baby. I'm having a lot of fun making new things. Even more fun making new fun things for little ones! I'm in the process of having a logo made so business cards and eBanners are in the near future! I just wish the economy was doing better so more people would buy things! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can confirm you never plug in your phone and when you do you computer freaks out and jacks all your apps and music.

    ReplyDelete