Thursday, September 13, 2012

Advice

So I decided to write a post for my response to Kim and Elissa. :)

I definitely understand that a c-section is going through a type of labor. I would get so irritated with women, or men for that matter but it was mainly the ladies, that would talk about a c-section like it was a four letter word. Frankly I just wanted to slap 'em upside the head. I just want to give it my all to try and do this naturally. It was my goal for Hunter's birth and that wasn't able to happen. Then with Gwen I wanted to VBAC but every doctor, not to mention insurance, said no. We'll see what happens with Baby 3.

As far as finding out the gender this time around it's a toss up. As of now we aren't. I keep thinking of why I want to find out, then I think of that awesome feeling it was to have Zach tell me Gwen was a girl. Really I remember crying as soon as I heard her cry and then when he told me she was a girl I cried even more. HA! Those crazy hormones just get ya sometimes...;) So really I have mixed emotions about finding out. I want to know so I can prep and figure out the room arrangements. Then I don't want to find out because of the AMAZING feeling finding out right then is. Ahhhhhh!

So what would you guys do?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so cool that you don't find out! If I have a number three I'm going to find out so I can get rid of all the other gender clothes. I do not have enough space for all of theses kid clothes!! If I were you I'd find out, but I'm not you, and that's why I've known with my previous two and you haven't. Haha.

    ReplyDelete