
I had to share my frustration for a minute! I'm in the middle (well sort of) of making a baby blanket for a friend out here. I finished an entire skein of yarn and realized that I messed up about half way down so I had to take it apart. THEN I went on my merry way and looked back at it and realized that I botched it up again but this time I realized that it was even farther down!!! I guess I just didn't see it the first time. So I kept on stitching away and then looked back yet again to see that it wasn't coming along the way it should...SO...I took it all apart and started with a different stitch. Now it is finally working out but it has taken me WAY to long to do this little blanket! It's a good thing I have until the middle of May! Thank you for letting me vent!
OMG!! Thats terrible! I got pretty far on yours, but I haven't worked on it in a while. ;o) I ordered some pretty green yarn at the same time, but I haven't even used it yet! I love you, but If i mess up on yours, its just gonna have flaws in it. LOL you're so dedicated to take it out! For me, the flaw will just give it character! hahaha
ReplyDeleteYou know what Momma's gonna say... let's go buy one! ;)
ReplyDeleteYour so good to do this with you own two hands. I'm sure the baby is going love it!
Momma