Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Weekend news
Well this weekend was full of adventure once again. Zach's tire went flat on him Friday coming home from work so he was working on it on Saturday morning. THEN we had a raid of beetles in the house! All I can say about that is EWWWWWW! There were big ones, little ones, and medium ones! (Really there were only about 5, but still!) It was very icky. I think we've got it under control now because we haven't seen any today/tonight and yesterday night so that's a relief for now! Then on Saturday night we had to go to the ER because I got a wonderful bladder infection! I've been blessed with them my entire life so why not another eh? We were having a nice evening watching some Friends, you know spending quality time together, when out of the blue I was in extreme pain. Needless to say that was not a fun way to end the evening. Sunday was great though. We really got to spend our quality time together and in the afternoon I got to do the rest of my house cleaning, yay! (not) I have a bit of reorganizing to do but I love doing that! I'm a bit weird in that aspect. I was finally able to get some craft drawers so I can get my scrap booking/craft/studio/office room in order. I can't wait to see what else this room will be once we have kids! :) When we move back home we're going to have to buy a 4 to 5 bedroom house! Well that's enough babbling for me! I promise I will take the camera out of hiding and get some pictures up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've had two bladder infections back to back just recently, something I do not enjoy and can totally empathize wiht you about! I am glad you were able to enjoy the rest of your weekend though!
ReplyDelete