Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Monday, May 5, 2008
So sweet!
This week is caregiver appreciation week at the CDC and every day they are doing something great and so cute for us! Today we were given gerber daisies! I love gerber daisies! I can't wait to see what else we have in store for us this week.
groovy! wish they did stuff like that around here! ha!!! well, i just got a pink gerbera daisy plant this weekend when i went shopping... we'll see if i can sustain its life! lol have a great week sis!
Yeah for you! Your first teacher appreciation gift! I love gerber daisies...they are so happy! I'm so excited that you are getting to spend time with your momma!!! I miss you so much! I hope you have a wonderful time with your fam! Please let me know when a good time for us to chat will be...I know I'll have to wait until after your mom leaves, but I need some Linz talk. lub you
groovy! wish they did stuff like that around here! ha!!! well, i just got a pink gerbera daisy plant this weekend when i went shopping... we'll see if i can sustain its life! lol
ReplyDeletehave a great week sis!
I love gerbera daisies too! My favorite flower, they are just so happy looking! :)! Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteYeah for you! Your first teacher appreciation gift! I love gerber daisies...they are so happy! I'm so excited that you are getting to spend time with your momma!!! I miss you so much! I hope you have a wonderful time with your fam! Please let me know when a good time for us to chat will be...I know I'll have to wait until after your mom leaves, but I need some Linz talk. lub you
ReplyDelete