Mom and Nette are safe and sound! We picked them up from the airport, or aeroporto, last night and they are all settled in. We all can't wait to start our sightseeing and visiting! We were so excited to see each other we didn't go to bed until 2am! And don't get me started on how excited Missy was!!! It was too funny! I went inside to let her out in the backyard so we could bring everything in and once she saw grammy walk in she released her bladder and started crying! I wish I had a picture of it! It is such a relief to have them safe and HERE! :) I can't wait to see what we are going to do while they are here! There are too many options! I will apologize now if I don't update the blog a lot while they are here, I'll be makin' new adventures to put up with my crazy fam!
Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Friday, May 9, 2008
They're heerreee!
Mom and Nette are safe and sound! We picked them up from the airport, or aeroporto, last night and they are all settled in. We all can't wait to start our sightseeing and visiting! We were so excited to see each other we didn't go to bed until 2am! And don't get me started on how excited Missy was!!! It was too funny! I went inside to let her out in the backyard so we could bring everything in and once she saw grammy walk in she released her bladder and started crying! I wish I had a picture of it! It is such a relief to have them safe and HERE! :) I can't wait to see what we are going to do while they are here! There are too many options! I will apologize now if I don't update the blog a lot while they are here, I'll be makin' new adventures to put up with my crazy fam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so jealous!!!I'm glad you made it out there, Priscilla. I can totally see Missy's reaction...good call, Mom, putting her outside. I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about your adventures.
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! I wish i was there!!!! Miss all of you very much!!! -Tarrin
ReplyDelete