Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baby Shower

My poor mother. She was coaxed into hosting a baby shower for Hunter and me on the 13th of December. Little did she know that I was actually going to attend the shower too! It was so much fun to go shopping for decorations with you mom. I always imagined my baby shower going just as Hunter's did. Thank you so much for that wonderful gift. Also thank all of you that were able to come! It was so great to see everyone and not to mention see all of the fun things that Hunter got! I can't wait to post pictures of him in the great little outfits, playing in his bouncy and working out in his gym!

Zach and I appreciate you all so much. All of the love, support and prayers are always welcomed and needed! We are always thankfull to God for putting you all in our lives and now in Hunter's life.

1 comment:

  1. Darling, it was my pleasure. I can't wait to hold Hunter in my arms and shower him with kisses!

    Love,
    Momma
    Mmmmbah!

    ReplyDelete