Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Belly flips and flops
I am not sure if all of you know what we have decided to name our little bundle of joy. His name will be Hunter William Stachurski. Hunter was a name that Zach and I finally agreed on through much debate and "sleeping on it". William is a name that has been in my family for generations. We both thought it is a very strong and Stachurski-like name. Hunter is a very active little man. In the last couple of weeks he has decided he is going to be an acrobat. I believe at times he is trying to tell me he is ready and he wants to claw his way out of my stomach. Last night he rolled and twisted so much that I just had to sit and watch my belly roll. It has been extremely entertaining and not to mention a gigantic blessing. We are so grateful and full of thankfulness that God has given us this little life to take care of and raise to know and grow in Him. We can't wait to meet our little Hunter William and dedicate him to the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mike and I LOVE the name Hunter! It was on our "final list" of names before we decided on Brayden Asher! What a great name, Hunter William! Congrats!
ReplyDeletewhat a great name! enjoy the kicks...it is the best part!
ReplyDeletesure...sure! He jumps around for you! What's the deal, Hunter? You can't let your Auntie Tamira feel you!
ReplyDelete