A new picture has been in the works for a while! I would just keep forgetting to take it. In this picture I am 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant. It's not the best picture in the world but I needed to post a new one for you all. It's getting closer to our little man arriving which is very exciting! I'll try and take pictures more frequent so you can all witness the last bits of changes my expanding midsection goes through. Enjoy!
Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Monday, March 9, 2009
New Belly Picture
A new picture has been in the works for a while! I would just keep forgetting to take it. In this picture I am 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant. It's not the best picture in the world but I needed to post a new one for you all. It's getting closer to our little man arriving which is very exciting! I'll try and take pictures more frequent so you can all witness the last bits of changes my expanding midsection goes through. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
your belly looks low, maybe you have dropped? Hope these next few weeks go by fast, I know they can feel like it takes forever. I am so excited for you and your new adventure!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwh! Look at how beautiful you are! :)
ReplyDeleteBe there soon!
Momma
Mmmmbah!
You're ready to pop girl! The home stretch is here. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I was such a monster by this point! I'm still kind of in shock that you're going to have H man in a few weeks, and my baby is on her way to 8 months old! Aren't I the one with the big belly patiently waiting for miss P's arrival? Pretty soon our kids will be going off to Kindergarten and Kayley will pushing 6th grade! Yikes! How did this happen? Shouldn't we still be dressing a like and heading to the mall to take pictures?
ReplyDelete