Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
New Wall Art
Hunter has some fun new wall decor! We just got it in and it is the sweetest name ever! :) I'm a little partial to it though. We found a great website and ordered his name around a monthish ago. I can't wait to put it up on the wall.
Isn't it cute! I must admit I peeked before I sent it to you even though I said I wouldn't!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMomma
Mmmmmbah!
cuuute! whats it made of??
ReplyDelete