Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baby Gear

Alright friends,

I have been searching online at all sorts of baby gear the last day or so. Mainly I have been checking out strollers, doubles to be exact. There are so many options out there now it's crazy! At first I was very set on the idea of a side by side double stroller and I was very interested in the BOB's. NOW I've been thinking a lot about the strollers that have a seat up front like a normal stroller and a seat directly behind it and down towards the basket. Like this one:

They have a stroller now, Phil and Teds, that is compatable with an infant carseat. This is what I am seriously looking at now. I really want to know if the carseat can attach on as the seat in back and the larger child can sit infront. Do any of you know?

Any help or personal info that you all have of double strollers would be great! I don't want to spend as much money as I think I'm going to and not end up loving what we buy. It would KILL Zach if I was unhappy after such a big purchase. So anything people, anything would help out!

I've looked at Britax, City Mini, Bob and Bumble Ride. Bumble Ride has some great ones but I really like the one wheel infront option instead of two, but really what do I know about strollers? I would love to use this stroller for everyday use and excersise so it needs to be sturdy.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you can put the car seat on the bottom of that one. The only bummer I see with one like that is that there is less storage space because you're putting a child on the bottom. Is there any place (like Babies R Us) you could try them out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should ask Elissa...she's been through a ton of strollers..>I think, and she has a pretty good opinion on this now...I think:). I love my city mini for one kiddo but, have never had one for two so I really couldn't say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA Casey! thanks! yeah...double strollers. I have seen the BOB and phil and Ted ones and they are NICE! definitely get what you pay for! The older kids don't seem to mind being in the back from what I have seen. Plus once the little one can sit in a seat by itself, then you can put the little one down below and Hunter up above...maybe? I have a huge jogger/bike trailer/stroller that I absolutely LOVE and use all the time. It is too big to fit in most single-wide doors, but I don't use it for shopping, just exercise. It is called the Croozer. Only buy it online. But I think you have the right idea with the ones you are looking at! Let us know what you get! I doubt I am going to get a triple stroller...gotta teach Logan how to ride his bike better so he can keep up with me! HA! (sorry for the long message)

    ReplyDelete