Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha!! Love the last picture. I know you explained that he is signing please, but it looks like he is saying, "don't hate me because my belly is so beautiful". He is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your stroller search!
he has gotten so big boy now!! What a little stud he is;)
ReplyDeleteI love the way he just hangs out shirtless! I sure hope you guys come home for xmas! I just want to squeeze him.
ReplyDelete