Well I guess my little schedule didn't hold up! My bad.
Well let's see, the kids and I headed up to Ventura the last week in May for Hunter's 2 year well child check up (so sad it's not well baby anymore). He is such a big man! I wish that I had all of his stats! I love the doctor that we were seeing, he was actually my doctor before we moved. He just isn't the type of person that is "into" the keepsake part of getting numbers about your kids. Such a guy thing. Anyway, the same thing happened when I had Gwen's two month check up.
Later that week Zach came up so we could celebrate his birthday! I also had Gwen's 4 month well baby check up! I can't believe that she is already 4 months...well almost 5 now but I don't want to talk about that! She is a big ol baby! 15lbs! Off of the top of my head I can't remember her length. The doctor said that she was tall for her size and overall with her weight she is tall and thin!! Um, yeah...my baby is definitely not THIN! hahaha! I get what he was saying though. She's just tall. We'll see if she stays tall and gets yet another something from her daddy! She is doing great too. Doc' says she is looking like she will be ahead of the game just like her brother. Oh brother! Two kids that are little geniuses. :) Let's see if mommy can keep up.
June also held two family weddings! I now have another sister! My brother in law got married at the beginning of the month to a great girl. We are so excited to have Kaytie! My cousin also got married. I absolutely love the women that have been brought into the family this month. These guys did very GOOD!
House update:
Yesterday we signed loan docs and the loan is funding today! We will officially be homeowners tomorrow when we get keys! (HOPEFULLY!) This last week Zach and I went searching for appliances and carpet. We definitely need to re carpet this house. The homeowners before us started to not care about their house. It's a bit sad. Well long story short we found great deals at Lowes for all of those things. We were super excited to find a french door fridge for an amazing deal! AND because of the great deal on the fridge I was able to get the washer and dryer I wanted!
Well that's all for now, having a two year old meltdown at the moment...joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment