Well, I am trying to blog more. I know I have been majorly slacking in the posting department. I think I have devised a schedule so I can get at least three posts a week in. We'll see if it works! :) I know for a fact once we get into the house and settled the posts will be regular again. Right now is just a little crazy with the two kiddos, buying a home, bouncing back and forth from San Diego and Ventura, birthdays, weddings...LIFE! I have also been up to my crafting again...oh. my. word. it feels GREAT to make something with my own two hands again! Like a sigh of relief! I will get pictures up of everything that has been accomplished (only a couple things so far) in the last month. Fun baby things and a wonderful lap blanket for my grandma's birthday (currently under construction :) ).
Well, I hear a baby waking up. That's my que. I'll have more up more often! Keep me accountable people!
Seriously, crafting or having a hobby as a momma and actually getting some time to do it is such a recharger isn't it!! Looking forward to seeing your goodies;0
ReplyDelete