Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
The Crazy Life
Things are about to get SUPER busy here at the Stachurski house. This weekend is definitely a grand kick off for the month of July. We have people coming down this weekend and my momma is coming down this weekend for the holiday week! SUPER excited about that. :) It's my bro's birthday on Monday, he'll be an old man...32! hahaha! Then we were going to go up to Ventura but Zach had something come up at work and now we can't. So VTA you'll have to wait until the following weekend. Then my bday and Krista is coming! Woo hoo! Super excited! The second half of the month is just as crazy. Somewhere in all of the madness Zach intends to build a pergola. I can't wait for that! Our house gets so hot from the sun beating off the concrete in the backyard. So far it hasn't gotten TOO bad in the house, although we did learn some great tricks last year. Which brings me to my next tid bit, Sunday we will have officially be homeowners for a year! Yay for being in debt! ha! We still have things to do on the house but it is in MUCH better shape than it was when we bought it. Those people really lived like pigs. Ugh! The yards have been neglected though. I just had the gardener pull all of the "flowers" in our front planter so now it's a blank canvas! I have a few ideas for it but am still looking for any thoughts! I'll have to take a picture and post it for opinions. :) Our little garden in the back is still alive too! Now that is huge for us (and by us I mean me). Our basil is thriving and waiting to be eaten, the tomatoes havent flowered yet but that's normal along with our four different peppers. I am trying to find a zucchini plant already started and maybe some eggplant.
Other than the house and our busy schedule I've been really contimplating everything that had been happening before. I don't know if I had post this already so please excuse the repeat if I have. I love all of my friends dearly. I would do anything for them. That being said, I'm not sure exactly if this other person feels the same way for me. Which, lets face it, stings a little. I'm not going to let that bring me down though. I would like to think that I can just let this go and move forward. I keep thinking about her though. So everytime I think of her I pray for her. I really would like to be the bigger person. So that being said, do I contact her and "break the silence"? Even though this is one of the things I had talked to her about? That I really hate having to be the one to contact her all the time, do I do it? I told her that when she was ready to call me. Part of me wants to ask her "is this it? This is how you want to do this? End the friendship we had?" Zach told me last night that I should contact her and "be the bigger person" in his words. That I would be doing a disservice to myself and my walk if I continued to play this little charade. I'm confused. What would you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes people just grow apart. They end up with less things in common and their lives just don't meet up anymore. I have a couple of friends like that. If you really still want to be friends, let her know. If you already told her and she has decided not to keep in touch then maybe it's time to let yourself grieve the relationship. It's hard to know what to say to make things better but I hope you get some peace in the situation soon. Love you!
ReplyDelete