Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

As many of you know today is one year since our beautiful wedding at Hartley Botanica Gardens. We have been so blessed to have each other. In this wonderful year we have been through and have had to decide some major life changing decisions. We have moved to Italy and decided to have a family for starters! The Lord could not have blessed us any more than He already has. We can't wait to start our next year and the years to come together.

My sneaky husband has done it yet again! He came home for lunch today and whisked me away to our dinning room where he had placed my three anniversary gifts! I got a beautiful iron cross to add to our cross wall, a sweet willow tree figure, and he wanted to give me the traditional one year anniversary gift of paper so he bought a square foot of land in Scotland for me so I can have the title of Lady! Ha! He is so funny! I opened the tin with the information for the deed and I started laughing! Now we are Laird and Lady Stachurski! :) To top everything off tonight we are going to the opera house in town to see a classical and flamenco style guitar concert after a candle light dinner! I love my romantic hubby!

(Pictures are to follow!)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting for you! Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaaaaaappy Anniversary! Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary!Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaaaaaappy Anniversary! (Sung to the tune of satellite wagering from Hollywood park!)

    Love you guys! Or should I say, Laird and Lady! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What sweet and romantic gifts!!

    ReplyDelete