Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Monday, March 24, 2008
A day in the life...
Well our little one is so entertaining we thought we'd share. In the past two days she has not only played video games, she has also helped me crochet a baby blanket, played guitar with her pop (well sorta), e-mailed family back home, AND helped Dad with one of the last boxes we forgot about! We thought you all would enjoy a little peak into the life of Missy!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww, Missers! I saw a puppy dog just like you the other day. It made me sad that I can't see you and make you crazy and have Mommy and Daddy yell at us to "Take it outside!" Love you, doggy!
ReplyDeleteOh I miss her!!! You sure you don't want to trade????
ReplyDeleteLove you My Missy Dawg!
Momma
: ( she looks like she is growing...I miss her so much! She is my favorite dog in the WORLD!!!! Love you and miss you missy!!! -tarrin
ReplyDelete