
So I was thinking, I know about 7 pregnant people right now. Isn't that an unusually large amount to know at one time?! It seems to be the "in" thing with my age group. Then again, I guess my peers are all growing up and getting married and poppin' out kiddos. Some I wonder about actually having and raising kids and others it was about darn time! I pray that they all have the wisdom to raise them up in God's arms and not the alternative. It really is a good thing they all don't know each other so I can give the same thing to all of them! I better get crackin'! :)
Not that I am, but which category would I fall into: "What the HECK are you thinking?" or "WHAT THE HECK HAS BEEN TAKING YOU SO LONG!?!!?" Talk to you in 15 :)
ReplyDeleteTamira
Ok so I was very excited for a quick second thinking you were going to have a baby! But false alarm : (... God has his time for you and when it happens you have A LOT of people who will be oh so excited!!! Hope all is well!! -tarrin
ReplyDeleteHaha, I am wondering which category I am in too, I am not sure I fall into either ;)! But raising this baby in God's will and trusting his/her life into His hands is a MUST, that's for sure! So funny you know so many preggos! I know quite a few these days too!!
ReplyDelete