Monday, September 29, 2008

Goodbye Trimester One!

We are in our second trimester already! We can both hardly believe how quickly the time is flying. We are, me more than anything, are so excited to start this next three months. I can't wait to feel the baby number one and two I am going to be glad when my belly actually looks like a baby bump and not just extra weight in the middle! Now I will actually be posting pictures of "the bump" growing and not putting off taking pictures! Really I just don't remember.

I have finally gotten my energy back and the heart burn is not as often as it used to be. I found out that lunch was not my best meal time of the day. If I don't eat a big lunch and just snack for a couple of hours I am good to go and not nauseous. I am excited about food again which is a nice change from the last couple of months. Our next appointment is on the 20th so be waiting for more pictures of our little one! And for all of you who still think we will break and find out the sex you are still out of luck! We are sticking to our guns!

We are taking pictures at the end of each trimester for our baby book, so we hope you enjoy them! We had a blast taking them. Although, the weather was not cooperating, and hasn't been for the last month practically, we found a break in the clouds (not quite the wind) and jumped at the chance!

5 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures.
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are the cutest couple EVER!!! Love the pics!! -tarrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lindz, I'm so excited for you guys! I wish you could be here, but oh well. Take care of yourself! )

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS It's time for a belly picture now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! What a great idea about the end of tri pics! But you gotta take more than that! The ever expanding belly is pretty crazy! Hope you are feeling better and that you feel your little one soon! It is quite the miracle!

    ReplyDelete