We were both so excited and in awe that we forgot to ask for a picture of the US! For now I just have a picture of my growing belly, I hope that will suffice! :) Our next appointment is on the 20th of October and I can't wait already!
Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Hiccups
Yesterday was an incredible day! In the morning I had called in to make my next doctors appointment and I ended up getting to go in the same day (which is unheard of here). We were able to get another ultrasound and hear the heart beat. Our ultra sound was phenomenal! When he (the Doctor) found our little one we were able to see a very strong heart beat and all of the sudden a hiccup! He/she was bouncing all over with the hiccups. It was so cute I can't even describe what my heart felt when I saw it. I was just trying not to move to much so our Dr. wouldn't lose the picture. After our US I asked if we were able to hear the heart beat at this appointment and he said "sure if the baby cooperates." It was hard to hear at first but let me tell you! That was one strong heart beat! Zach said he/she sounds like a runner!
We were both so excited and in awe that we forgot to ask for a picture of the US! For now I just have a picture of my growing belly, I hope that will suffice! :) Our next appointment is on the 20th of October and I can't wait already!
We were both so excited and in awe that we forgot to ask for a picture of the US! For now I just have a picture of my growing belly, I hope that will suffice! :) Our next appointment is on the 20th of October and I can't wait already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see you with a bigger baby bump! You are going to be the cutest and most beautiful preggers mom I know :) so glad to hear your appointment went well! Just can't wait to see what little baby niece will look like!!! Cause I know its going to be a girl!!! -tarrin
ReplyDeleteI am just so so happy for you! Hearing the heartbeat is amazing. I'm thinking its going to be a girl, too. I seem to think everyone that is pregnant is going to have a girl though. Its probably because that's what I just had.
ReplyDelete-Kim
I love you two so! :)
ReplyDeleteHow excited do you think Mom and Dad are! I can't wait.
Momma
Mmmmbah!
awww look at my beautiful baby!! ;o) hehe luv u my sis!
ReplyDelete