Ciao everyone! I apologize for not keeping the blog updated on vacation. We were having WAY too much fun! Our California trip was a blast! We were able to spend Sierra's 6th birthday with her as well as my Dad's birthday with him which was fantastic. Zach, my mom and I were also able to take Sierra and Kayla on a surprise trip to Disneyland. We all had so much fun and it was a great time because it wasn't crowded at all, and for trying to stand in lines with a 4 and 6 year old it was perfect!
After our trip in California was over we headed up to Oregon to visit all the rest of our clan. Everything went smoothly with our baggage in Portland, not so much in Los Angeles, so that was a huge blessing! We took all of the kids to a great science museum in Portland and had a very relaxing time visiting all of the family we have up there.
Once we have everything unpacked I'll get the great pictures up for everyone to see. Until then we wanted to let everyone know that we were safe and sound back on Italian soil. We miss all of you and can't wait to see you again next trip!
Fun! Aimee and James told me they saw you at the mall...how crazy for you guys to be at the same place at the same time.
ReplyDelete-kim
I miss you guys :( it was so good to have you home and to spend time together!! I'm glad to hear you made it home safe!! Can't wait to see you again!! Love you guys!! -tarrin
ReplyDelete