Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Much Anticipated Pictures and Update
These are just the pictures from Mom's camera. I will post another slide show with the pictures from mine.
We are all doing great! Hunter is growing and eating A LOT! I feel like a milk machine, or Cow. The visiting nurse came out yesterday to weigh him and check to make sure he is doing alright. He most definitely is! He has already gained from his birth weight 8lbs 14oz to 9lbs 1oz. His jaundice is going away and the little guy has the worst gas all of us have ever smelled! It's amazing something that bad can come out of something that cute! Zach and I are so blessed to have family here right now. With having a C-section it's limited what I can do around the house. Auntie Arlene and Mom have been AMAZING this last week. We were sad to say "see you later", not "goodbye", to Auntie Arlene on Wednesday. We don't know what we'll do without the dynamic duo that she and mom make. Mom is the energizer bunny still, like always, with everything in the house. I have to tell her to sit down and relax sometimes. I don't know what we would have done if they weren't here. Our house would have been a mess and we would be eating a lot of frozen dinners. Thank the Lord we didn't have to do that! :)
Thank you for being patient with me and posting these pictures. It's been a little hectic these last couple days. Any time I would finally sit down to the computer he would want to eat. It's a vicious cycle. I am working on the pictures from my camera like I said earlier. I also have a couple videos of the little cutie. Ciao for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great pictures. He's so handsome! I'm glad you're doing well! Love you!
ReplyDeleteyour boy is so beautiful and looks just like daddy! what fun to see dad already in his face. You look amazing my dear and i hope the recovery goes fast and easy for you! Enjoy the nursing and being a milk maid for a while...it is such an amazing bond! I am so excited for you and your family, what a wonderful time in your lives!! Thanks for the pics...now get some rest!
ReplyDeleteOh, Linds! He is so stinkin' cute! And I can't believe how much hair he has. Clearly that comes from the Stevenson genes!!! I'm so glad you guys are doing well, and happy one-week birthday to Hunter!
ReplyDeletePS -- take all the time you need putting up pictures. Spend that time with your bebe! We'll see you soon enough in August. :)
I can't get over how gorgeous he is Lindsay! One of the CUTEST newborns I have ever seen, no doubt! Thank you so much for posting all these pictures! I can definetely see both you and Zach in him for sure! All God's blessings!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! He is the best looking baby ever!! I'm already in love with him!! I'm so excited to see you guys are doing well. I can't wait to see you in August!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, I'm getting choked up looking at these pictures, I remember changing your diapers! I'm so excited for your new family and am also glad you had our mom's there to help. Can't wait til August, he's such a big boy already, he'll probably be pulling his own luggage by then. : )
ReplyDeleteLove you guys