Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Friday, April 17, 2009
This One's For Pucka
Hunter wanted to say "Hello" to his Pucka (my Dad) so we took a little video for him. Miss you pop and can't wait to let you hold him in August. LOVE YOU!
It's Grandpa! Wow, he is beautiful, he has great genes LOL no seriously, he really does :-) I am so proud of my family, I love you so much. I can't wait to see Lil' Sgt Hunter "in action" up close and personal.
Uncle Gene is here and he said "GREAT JOB, beautiful baby... and Grammie ain't bad looking either :-) " Lindsay and Zach I love you both and I am as proud as a father (and Grandpa) could possibly be. Hunted picked a great set of parents for sure!
Oh little Hunter ~ YOU are so darn cute ! I can't wait to hold him when you come to visit in August. The Girlies will be in heaven to hold their baby cuz and teach him how to swim too :-)
He's so cute. I love that you told him to say "Peace out." What a thug.
ReplyDeleteIt's Grandpa! Wow, he is beautiful, he has great genes LOL no seriously, he really does :-) I am so proud of my family, I love you so much. I can't wait to see Lil' Sgt Hunter "in action" up close and personal.
ReplyDeleteUncle Gene is here and he said "GREAT JOB, beautiful baby... and Grammie ain't bad looking either :-) " Lindsay and Zach I love you both and I am as proud as a father (and Grandpa) could possibly be. Hunted picked a great set of parents for sure!
I LOOOOVE it! He is such a cutie thanks for posting a video! You should post more so we can see him in action!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh little Hunter ~ YOU are so darn cute !
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hold him when you come to visit in August. The Girlies will be in heaven to hold their baby cuz and teach him how to swim too :-)
Hugs & kisses, Auntie Nette