Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Poopanator 3000
This post has taken me a bit to write but it's well worth the wait! Two weeks ago Hunter and I were going about our normal morning routine, eat then diaper. He was all done with his breakfast and I laid him on our bed to change his diaper. I lifted those cute little legs of his and started cleaning him up. It was at that point when he decided to give me a little present! He tooted on me! I thought to myself, "Phew! At least it was just a fluff!" As I was lifting his legs up again to put the new diaper on he must have thought "I need to give my mommy more" because he shot out another tooter at me this time with his curried cottage cheese attached! It got all over the blanket he was on and on my leg (he's got great range with that little pooter butt!). Zach and I couldn't stop laughing the whole day about it. It was a priceless mommy moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah, welcome to motherhood Linz! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Oh.my.gosh. that is so funny. I remember the days of being afraid of having poop shot out at me!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Oh yes, Jordan did the exact same thing to me when she was his age. We did not go ant where that day lol ;)
ReplyDelete