Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Almost Forgot
I almost forgot to tell about the cutest part of our trans Atlantic flight! There was a family of five that sat infront of us and the youngest of their family was a little girl around one and half maybe two. She and Hunter were playing through the seats. She would stand on the seat and I would have H stand on my lap and they would make eyes and giggle at each other. She kept telling her mom that she wanted the baby. She was adorable. We tried to get pictures of them playing but the close quarters made it a little tough. I'll get those pictures up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment