Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Swing Away
I forgot to post our pictures at the park! Sam, Corben, Hunter and I went to the park about two weeks ago and we had such a blast. Even though Hunter can't really do a lot he still loved swinging with mom. He wasn't really ready for the baby swing yet. Here are just a few pictures from our little excursion.
I have a lot more to blog about and more pictures to share, when I get some spare moments I'll get them all up. I am ashamed to say that there are things from a MONTH ago that I still haven't blogged about! Yikes! Life with an infant, traveling and Zach in school is a little nuts. I promise to get my bootie in gear and get a bloggin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment