I know, I know these pictures are from FOREVER ago! I had to share them though.I can't believe how BIG my belly got. I was 9 months preggo and awaiting our big mans arrival with the fam. There are just a few pictures from mom, dad and auntie Arlene's visit.
Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Holy crap, girl! Your belly in that last picture... is ALL baby! Seriously, that was a baby belly, and not fat.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you and Hunter! I know you guys are gonna be here for a bit, then leave, then come back, so call me 'cause I don't have your number! 805-890-6674. Love ya!