Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Cookin' Corben
Yesterday Zach and I watched Corben for a couple hours. Hunter was asleep for the majority of the time so Corben and I played until the poor little guy couldn't hang anymore. He looked up at my apron and kept pointing to it like he wanted to wear it, so naturally I put it on him. Which of course a whisk and a bowl pair so nicely with an apron! He started "cooking" with me in the kitchen. It was a lot of fun watching him stir, lick and try and taste his creation (air). After a bit I took the apron off of him and he went outside with Zach to do "guy stuff". Ha ha ha, I couldn't help myself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Adorable! How fun this was for you and Corby!! :)
ReplyDelete