Sunday, September 13, 2009

Teeffers

Hunter is cutting his first tooth! We are so excited for our little guy to get teeth but it is so sad to watch him in pain with that darn tooth. Right now it really only seems to bother him at night, just grand I know. I have some great teethers as well as the teething tablets so now it's just up to that darn little tooth to finish it's grand entrance into our little man's mouth. I can't believe how many milestones he has hit so quickly! He is growing up too fast.

3 comments:

  1. how fun to have him hitting this milestone so fast! I was happy when Brayden was just around 1 year when he cut his first tooth, made him feel like he stayed a little baby longer ;)! Those teething tablets and ointment and teethers are LIFEsavers! Hope you are getting at least some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you this week! Can't wait to see cute pics! I can't BELIEVE the cameras were in your suitcase!!! WE HAD SO MANY GREAT PICS!! Bummer! I'll keep praying! MbAh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwh... Grammy wants to hug and hold him.
    Mmmmbah!

    ReplyDelete