Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
You Spin Me Right Round Baby...
I feel like I am sitting on top of a record player and the DJ is going to town! Our luggage is oh so officially lost. Alitalia can't tell us where it is and definitely can't give us an ETA on when it will be arriving back to our open arms. Please keep us in your prayers with it. I had no room anywhere else to pack a few very expensive items, my computer being one of them. Not to mention our cameras were in the suitcase which has our memory sticks inside WHICH OF COURSE has every picture we took this past trip. Okay warriors hop to! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh that is soooooo frustrating!! I pray that it turns up in jesus name!
ReplyDelete