Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Go 9er's!
Daddy has a pal to watch football with every Sunday. It just so happens that they like the same team, who'd a thought! :)
I cannot stand his cuteness! He looks like he's losing his baby chub already. Are his eyes turning green or is it just the pictures? Are you making any trips to Cali this summer? I have to got to meet your little man!
I love the second picture. Hunter looks sooo happy! :)
ReplyDeleteI cannot stand his cuteness! He looks like he's losing his baby chub already. Are his eyes turning green or is it just the pictures? Are you making any trips to Cali this summer? I have to got to meet your little man!
ReplyDeleteI love the second pic too! Hunter's expression is priceless:) He is so handsome!
ReplyDelete