Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Impetigo
I took Hunter to the emergency room yesterday because he has this scab on his chin that continued to grow. It turns out that this little thing is impetigo. He's got another sore on his finger and we are a little concerned with another red mark on his lower lip. The doctor has him on a topical cream and if any more spots come up we have to follow up with him for an oral medication. My poor little man! When we put the cream on his finger we have to put a bandaid on, of course, and so he won't eat the bandaid I put a sock on his arm (practically up to his shoulder) and it is the funniest thing to watch because he looks like a cat batting at toys. I can't help but laugh. He is getting tricky about pulling it off too. Pray that it goes away FAST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
poor little pumpkin! I hate it when something is wrong with our little guys! I'll be lifting up his health and quick healing!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
ReplyDelete