Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Just a Taste
Here are just a few pictures from our Siracusa trip that we took Veteran's Day. I have been very slow getting these up so I apologize for that! It was a great trip that was spontaneously put together. Great time with good friends and beautiful sightseeing. We were able to see the Greek theater, catacombs, Ear of Dionysius and have lunch at a wonderful hole in the wall restaurant. It was an incredible day. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment