Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas in a Nutshell

There will be a Christmas slide show coming I believe. For now here are just a few of H and SOME of his new presents. His very first, and handmade, sock monkey (thank you Aunty Blair). Next his very own laptop computer from Grammy, trying to save mommies computer from being attacked. Then his wonderful new piano! He absolutely loves that piano and plays with it throughout the entire day. Thank you so much Auntie Arlene! It's amazing and it came with perfect timing, on Christmas day! We got a phone call in the morning saying that we had a package waiting for us at Zach's work so we opened a few things and then Zach flew over to get it. I have a great video of H playing with it that day that I will upload this week.

He was a VERY blessed little boy this year! Thank you so much to all of you that gave him such great gifts! Alane I can't wait to get the Vsmile out and let him play with it. Our vacation was a little pause in the toy playing for the little man but we have been having fun getting all the goodies out and testing the durability of them. ;)

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness can I just say how much your dog reminds me of mine. Dakota is the same colors and would totally be up in everyone's business if we were opening presents. They are the funiest dogs arent' they. Looks like Christmas with a little one was a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete