I was only able to get a picture of the two top teeth (third top is still trying to break through), the bottom row will have to come later because he was NOT happy with mommy opening his mouth. Isn't that little tooth just so great though!?! I think it's adorable until he bites my shoulders. Oh the joys!
Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Crazy hair and a tooth
I was only able to get a picture of the two top teeth (third top is still trying to break through), the bottom row will have to come later because he was NOT happy with mommy opening his mouth. Isn't that little tooth just so great though!?! I think it's adorable until he bites my shoulders. Oh the joys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha! Love it! Especially you lifting his lip to take the picture! Lol very cute ;)
ReplyDeleteLove Hunter's little tooth ...
ReplyDeleteBTW - Are you still nursing H ?
Ouch !!!!!!!!!
OH man, he is getting so big!! Love the little teefers:)
ReplyDeleteI love that CRAZY HAIR! :) Mmmmmbah!
ReplyDeleteGrammy
I love the crazy hair! The second picture made me laugh out loud, too!
ReplyDelete