Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Just Call Me Grace
Many of you already know this but I thought I would blog about it for those of you who don't have Facebook. A few days ago I was walking down the stairs with Hunter and my heel got the last step instead of the ball of my foot (yes in socks on tile floor) and we went down. Luckily it was only one stair this time (I fell once before pre-Hunter days) and I was able to save H from any harm. My back and ankle took the brunt of it. I'm alright now, I have a small bruise and I am only sore for parts of the day which isn't that bad. I am amazed that my back hasn't gone into any extra spasms from this either. Praise the Lord for that! I have enough everyday as it is! So thank you for all of your prayers. They were/are much appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment