Well Hunter has successfully learned to climb Missy's stairs. They became a Hunter magnet so the poor pup has to jump up on the couch for now (don't worry we help her a lot). The picture of H inbetween the coffe table and the couch was the first step of him using them as walking props. I think that by the time Grammy and Pucka get here he will be taking his first steps. He is so daring and continues to push the limits on everything he does. Also I absolutely love the shirt that he is wearing. I got it when we were back home in the States this past August and I am so excited it finally fits! It is such a great shirt for Zach's boy. Now for his own board. Maybe we should concentrate on walking first, we'll see.

he looks so mobile! I bet you guys are having a blast with him...such a cute boy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a smart boy! I can't wait to be there!!!
ReplyDeleteMomma