Saturday, February 13, 2010

Three years ago today...

Three years ago today Zach and I were married at the courthouse in Ventura! Not everyone knows that we actually got married a month earlier than our actual wedding day so surprise! :) Happy anniversary to us! These past three years has FLOWN by so amazingly fast. I couldn't be happier where our family is right now. God has truly blessed us in every possible way. Our anniversary isn't the only one this weekend. My parent's will be married for 35 years on Monday. Zach and I are so blessed to have such a great example in our lives. Thirty five years is definitley an accomplishment! :) Congrats mom and dad! 
I am excited to see what Zach has planned for us today. All I know is that there are lobster tails involved! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! That is fun to have a secretive date to celebrate! We actually got married the Oct before our wedding in Jan so we could get on a housing list...you know how that goes. But we didn't actually live "married" until the Jan day. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete