Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Strike a Pose
Tomorrow we are headed into town to do a family photo shoot. I am so excited to get pictures of us especially now that H is getting so big. I've been wanted to do this for a while but the weather has not been cooperating. Let's keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow! The photographer is someone I've wanted to use out here for a while and we finally get the chance to go through her. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well crossing our fingers worked huh! :) Every picture is perfect! :)
ReplyDeleteGrammy