Monday, December 13, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

We're Baaaaaack!! After our crazy adventure of moving back to the States we have finally arrived safe and sound! There were definitely a few hiccups in our itinerary that set us back but God had His hands all over it! It was a huge blessing to get stuck, yes I say stuck, in Rome for the night because we were able to get a direct flight from Rome to LA! I didn't even know that was possible!! So hip hip hooray for God's plans! If we had a regular itinerary going to the East coast then flying to CA we more than likely would still be in transit right now. With all of the bad weather that side of the country has been getting who knows how long it would have taken us to get a flight here. So PRAISE GOD for the amazing work you do in our life everyday! YOU ROCK!
It was definitely a long plane ride but we all did great. Hunter was saying "Aaa done airpane" for the last two hours of the flight and getting a weeeeee bit fussy but that was also because he was SUPER tired. By the time we landed it was about 1am for him. Luckily we all don't have too bad of jet lag. I was up about an hour earlier than normal this morning but that I can deal with. I'm a pretty early riser anyway, especially when I'm pregnant.
We couldn't be happier and more blessed to be home with the family this time of year! Especially for this long! For now we are counting our blessings and working out the details for our first week Stateside. We are headed down to San Diego for a day or so to see some great friends from Sicily that are down there for the rest of the week. We can't wait to see them!!!! Then Zach is off to Oregon for another day or so to get his license renewed. Long story there but at least he is able to go up there and see family for a bit before Christmas too! I wish I would be able to go with, Hunter too, but money is an issue and so is this big ol belly I have! Zach and I are looking to do a road trip up there in April though so hopefully we can see all of that side of the fam then!

Off I go to eat something, of course, and to start this crazy day! MUST GO TO TARGET TODAY. :) Man I love being in the US of A! ha!!!

Pictures of our venture to come.

1 comment:

  1. No one could be more happy or pleased to have you home than Grammy and Grandpa! We are going to love on you guys for as long as we can! :) Thank you Lord!!!

    Grammy
    Mmmmmmbah!

    ReplyDelete